Only this comprehensive, six-week online course, which is part of the internationally acclaimed 45 Day Challenge® series, provides both the strategy and proven daily conditioning and effective behavioral training that helps you and your team create lasting success -- the changes that will make you the best at what you do.
This program is uniquely designed to transform you into a top performing leader in sales so that you can...
The CPSL builds on the strategic leadership process and incorporates the emotional and psychological needs that move team members to action
At the core of this powerful program, is the principle of consistency and commitment. Science has shown that the unconscious mind works tirelessly to make real whatever it has been programmed to do. It uses habits, or conditioned behaviors to execute its game plan.
Because of this, the CPSL is designed to teach you how to replace current behaviors that are hurting your teams performance with new ones that inspire your team to achieve your sales goals faster and more consistently.
This new habit programming is followed by intentional daily action throughout the 45 days of the Certification.
The CPSL builds on the strategy of leadership and goes deep into the emotion and psychology of it by explaining:
Whether you are leading your sales team, your family or your basketball team, you are leading from your beliefs. The CPSL will help you identify where your beliefs are holding you back and guide you in aligning your beliefs with the results you want to achieve.
Most people focus only on what they are saying, when the reality is that words make up only 7% of effective communication. Learn how to utilize both conscious and unconscious communication and maximize the other 93% of effective influence dynamics.
Get ready to embark on a game-changing journey to unleash your potential and re-energize yourself and your team. If you want to learn the secret to high performance influence and leadership, join the movement and the challenge. Isn't it time you did something for yourself that will change your career and your life?
Looking to grow as a sales leader? Want to have more impact on your sales team's performance? Then why not do something about it?
Improve the way you approach sales leadership and influence the behavior of your sales professionals to increase performance and revenue. Develop your full potential as a leader and enter the new paradigm of sales leadership.
CPSL is for:
Thousands of leaders like you have already done it. Now it's time to expand your influence and help your team consistently achieve their goals.
The 45 Day Challenge has been completed by over 100,000 individuals worldwide in the past 15 years.
With the 45 Day Challenge, you will learn to harness the power of your unconscious and conscious mind to create growth in yourself and your team. The program does this by consciously identifying and walking you through the Six Steps to Lasting ChangeSM: Build a foundation, break old habits, build new habits, discipline imagination, role modeling, and taking risks. Each of these steps represents the phases that people go through when creating any kind of lasting individual or team growth.
Your ability to lead and grow within your company, when you harness the full power of your mind and voice, will grow exponentially! Imagine waking up fresh every day, with a clear direction and the tools to more effectively lead your team.